Saturday 17 December 2011

Pathummayude-Aadu

I never seen Vaikom Muhammed Basheer. However, we may meet such great doyen through their books. Their personality is imbibed in their literatures. When we read, we should approach such books with great respect and they will talk to us. We will get the blessings of such writers. I do not know, how to respect a great writer, without reading his books??? May be, I should admit that, that is the only platform, a small reader like me may get.

More than a writer, Basheer was a great human being.

Why I should give such introduction about Basheer!!! Pathummayude Aadu, is the real life story of Basheer itself. It is all about a Goat which Basheer's Sister Pathumma had. It is full of humour with real life of a Malayali in olden days. Basheer is always a favourite writer for most Malayalees.

If God come and ask me, whether I would like to take any thing with me before going with Him, I would say "Allow me to take all Basheer's book's, so that I could read for You and make You aware of Your greatest creation".

No comments:

Post a Comment